Monday, April 22, 2013

 35 Weeks Pregnant with baby Jack.  Everyone is so excited for this little bundle of joy to come into the world especially his sisters. I have the greatest groups of friends who took me to dinner and gave me wonderful boy gifts.  Switching from all girl to boy has been a little difficult for me but I'm looking forward to the change.  The other day I was listening to Sophie and Lexi arguing about who was going to change the diapers when the baby comes.  I was laughing because as soon as he poos or pees on them they will both be done.  Sophie kisses my belly every day and talks about all the things she will teach him.  Lexi is interested in everything about pregnancy and babies and has a million questions.  I know Joel is looking forward to have a golfing buddy and someone to watch football with.  As for me and my back I'm just looking forward to having him in my arms.  4 More weeks little Jack Curtis Theler.  Love you Mom
 Marissa, Nichole, Kathy, me, Hailey, Beth, Meg

 Thanks Meg for planning this for me and baby.
Blurry pic :(
Kira, Morgan, Rachel, me, Ashley, Heather, Lindsay

No comments:

Followers