Friday, May 17, 2013

Photo Shoot

 My pregnancy has come to a end.  I wanted to get some cute pictures of the girls before we added this little baby boy to the mix.  Natalie Ence with Little Mae Photography did an amazing job.  I love how she captured Sophie's personality.  These pictures will be treasured.  I am 37 Weeks pregnant in these pictures.  Tomorrow we are having a c section to bring this baby into the world.  I have mixed feelings because, I'm so excited to have this baby but today will be my last time being pregnant.  I love to feel the baby kick and move.  Jack gets the hick ups almost every day.  I will miss feeling him move around but look forward to the next stage. I feel so blessed to have these amazing children in my life and that I get to be their mom.




























No comments:

Followers