Our little Lexi turns two years old! She had some of her friends come over to have a fishy party. We decorated fish, fished in a pond and hit a fish pinata. Lexi really loved when all her friends sang her Happy Birthday. She also got real goldfish from mom and dad. She loves to look at them and feed them everyday.
9 comments:
Love the pics!! Happy Birthday Lexi, and Happy Valentines Day!!
Lexi is so cute and so big! I love the fish party idea, wish we could have been there.
love you!
That was such a fun party. Way to go Anj! Lexi is such a doll.
How cute! What a fun party. How did it all turn out? HOw are you guys doing? did you get my text message the other day?
Kaden had so much fun at the party! Every day he asks me what we did at the party, and I have to go through everything that we did at least five or six times. He insists on using his sippy that he decorating to drink his "choco"
looks like you guys had a FUN party! Lexi is getting so big.
Happy Birthday Lexi! Can't believe she's 2! has it really been that long since we've seen you?! We need a Liddell/Ence/Johnson reunion! love you guys!
anj your family is so cute.
Hey... I found your blog. Yea now we can keep in touch easier. I've been blog stalking for a while to try and find long lost friends. My blog is linscottblog.blogspot.com.
Post a Comment