Sunday, April 20, 2008

Brownies

I just had to post this picture of Lexi. She begged me to make Brownies with her and now I know why. She ate so much of the batter. Look how happy she looks. She kinda looks like the Joker! We had fun.

12 comments:

Osborne Family said...

So cute, she looks like she had a blast cooking with mom. Well done on that run of yours, what a fun thing to do with your sister-in-law. I might do one with mine..... but we will see? We do need to get together, I have been all kinds of anti social since i have been in school. So we need to go do something.

rachel june* said...

How adorable. Lexi is so darling! Licking the batter out of the bowl is Ava's favorite part then when the finished product is cooked she doesn't want any and guess who eats it all?!?!

Meg said...

What a cute little monkey! I love it! It looks like she had so much fun. Hope you guys are doing well!!! Love ya!

coxfam said...

Hey Anjuli, Lexi is so cute. She looks a lot like you did as a kid. I found your blog on Heathers. You have a darling family. Jessica

Elise said...

So cute! I bet you have lots of fun mommy daughter activities. Right now it is just trucks and sports for me. Maybe some day?

Rachel said...

That's my girl - she knows how to fully enjoy her brownies. She looks completely happy - funny how chocolate can do that to a girl!

Brownies said...

That's awesome! I think I make treats every other day because Baylie likes it so much. She loves the mess more than anything. It's all a sensory experience. I miss you and your family.

Colin, Jamie and Presley Kent said...

Funny, that's what I look like after I make brownies too! That's my kind of girl! She is just too cute Anj!

-Jamie-

Heather and Trevor said...

What a cute messy face! It is worth cleaning up after for that look huh? :)

Heather-joy said...

Anj she's so cute. With you and Joel as parents she's going to be a heartbreaker, I can just see it now! Hey my last day at The Village is next tuesday. I'm probably working monday and tuesday til 12:30 or so, so if you want to come on over we can go get some bagels for lunch!

dave&abby johnson family said...

She is adorable! I can't wait to make treats with Aspen! We miss you guys, hope all is well!

m. gustafson said...

oh my goodness i miss this little girl!!

Followers