Sunday, April 13, 2008
What a Weekend !!!
What a weekend! So I talked my cute sister-in law, Marissa to run a 5K with me. She did and it was so much fun. We were running for a school in Sandy as a fundraiser. All these kids from the school were running it. Boy kids can run fast! Well we did really well and had a blast doing it. Thanks Marissa. My cute nieces Aleciyah and Devyn slept over and my mom bought them matching outfits so of course we had to take some pictures of how big they are all getting. Then Lexi and I were off to her friends Ava 3rd Birthday party. It was so much fun, Lexi loved swinging with her friend Rhylee. Last but not least Joel and James went to the Jazz game last night and they looked so cute in their matching jerseys I just had to take a picture and post it. They had a great time. All in a days work.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Long time no talk or see! How in the heck are ya? Lexi is so adorable and getting so big. Joel is adorable in his jersey!! LOL Sounds like you guys had a fun and busy weekend. Way to go on the 5k that's awesome.We miss you guys so much and can't wait to get back to hangout.
What a fun time! Good job on the 5K! I just did a 10K this weekend and they are fun and tiring huh? :) Your family is so cute! I would love to hear from you! :)
Thanks for posting pics of my kids so I can steal them and put them on my blog! I'm so bad with remembering to take my camera with me! Love you sis, you're the best!
Your "lesson" last night was just wonderful! You have given me so many ideas that I hope I can put to good use! Your the best
Loves
Good job on the 5k, it looked like you had some fun! Miss you!
Great job on the 5K. This is Heather Taylor from highschool. Remember me? anyways I ran into your blog from Jamie's. Looks like your doing great and loving life. Your little boy is adorable!
Heather
Good for you girls! You are now official "runners".
Hey anj- i am trying to get my wedding invitations out... will you send me your address?? thanks! ps lexi is so cute!
ps you can email it to me if you want... ashley.b@aggiemail.usu.edu
Hey! Ya i totally remember you. I've met you a few times i think. And Luke says hello to you too. Thats awesome you ran the 5K. Way to go! At 24 Hour where I work it just depends on the amount of sessions you want to buy and if you want a full hour session or a half hour session. If i remember right i think the lowest package is around $350 and it goes up to a little over $1,000 for 28 full sessions.
Post a Comment