Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Frank Callendo

Joel and I started to watch Frank on TBS a few months ago. He is one of our favorite comedians, so when we heard he was coming to Utah we knew we wanted to see him. He is soooo funny! We had a great night out with James and Marissa. You can check out Frank on You Tube his George Bush and Charles Barkley are great. Look at how big his head is next to mine.














4 comments:

rachel june* said...

we thought it was so hilarious too!! my cheeks hurt afterward. george bush was my fav. it was fun to do something different for a change, huh? my his head is big. Just makes him that much funnier!!!

The Johnson's said...

Nate has been downloading ring tones of his acting like the pres. There are some funny ones, so funny I couldnt stop laughing. Nate might be disapointed to know he was here. I am sure he will live though.

Osborne Family said...

HEY.... We love him too, so funny. How the heck are you? Send me your email and I will send you an invite to my blog.

marabethosborne @ yahoo. com

Ferran Family said...

Anj, you look so cute, as always. I have never seen this guy. I will have to look him up! I am always looking for a good laugh.

Followers