Sunday, April 27, 2008

Graduation

We have a graduate in the family ! No not Lexi... Anjuli graduated from UVU on Friday Yahoo!!! Lexi loved the new dress up until she had to give it back. I just wanted to give a shout out to my parents, my dad for all the money he put into my education and all those math classes and tutors and to my mom for watching Lexi for me while I was at school. I also want Joel to know how much I appreciate him and his patience while going to school and for all his encouragement. Jack and Caroyln for always giving me reassurance that I could finish. Thank you :)





















19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wahooo! Congratulations graduate!

dave&abby johnson family said...

Way to go Anj! What a great accomplishment!!


Congrats!!!

Megan Loves Life said...

Congrats Anj! What an accomplishment! What extra thing does the yellow sash mean? I'm half way through at BYU Idaho, I would LOVE to be in your shoes right now! ;) That really is so awesome, it's hard after you're a mom, great job!

JR said...

I'm SO proud of you Anj, rock on!

AlliSMiles said...

congrats anj! that's awesome!

The Giauques said...

That is awesome! Congratulations! Love, Kath

D Liddell said...

Way to go Anj!! How is it being so smart and beautiful?! Congrats! we love ya!
J, D & girls

BrainandHeather said...

Congrats Anj! You should be proud!

Lindsay Wright said...

Congrats Ang! That is a huge accomplishment. Isnt it the best feeling in the world! Phheewwwww.

Colin, Jamie and Presley Kent said...

Woo Hoo Congratulations Anj, I'm so proud of you!! Now we have more time to play this summer so let's do it!! Love you

-Jamie-

Luke and Ali Stewart said...

YAHOO!!!! Congrats. It is the best feeling in the entire world!

Rachel said...

Yeah -I am so proud of you- seriously, it's so difficult to go back to school with kids, but you did it and you did it well. Congrats...lets celebrate with lunch next week. Love You!

Ferran Family said...

Congrats Anj!!! That is awesome! We need to get together and do some thing soon!

KACI JOHNSON said...

Hey girl, I am so sorry I didn't get back to you while I was in SLC. It was a crazy week! Congrats on your graduation. That is so exciting. I am so proud of you for doing it while being a wife and a mom. We will for sure have to get together when I come in town again in July.

Elise said...

Congratulations Anj! What a great accomplishment! I know how hard it is to finish with a little one! Hope you did some celebrating!

The Green's said...

Congrats Anj! That is such a big accomplishment!

The Beckstrands said...

Hey Anjuli! You're little girl is SO cute! Where are you guys living right now? You should write me your email address so that I can send you an invite to our blog once we go private! I would love to keep in touch!

Heather and Trevor said...

Congrats Anj! That is such a HUGE accomplishment! I am so proud of you! Trevor Graduated from UVU too! We love it! Go Wolverines! :)

Osborne Family said...

Congrats Anj!!!! I am proud of us we are freakin awsome, we did not give up and finished. Math classes and all... but it did suck huh. Well no more school yea!

Followers