We took a little trip down to St.George to visit my brother Tyson and his soon to be Fiancee. We had a great time by the pool, eating and playing games.


Anj, Chantelle and Kindi

We also went to visit one of my bestest friends in the world ... Dawn Bishop Brown and her darling girls. Lexi and Baylie played so cute together. I just wish you lived closer so we could do this every day.

Love ya Dawn great to see you !

Lexi in the freezing cold swimming pool.
9 comments:
Anj, she is so cute! Looks like you had a great time.
How fun! Looks like you guys had a great time
You guys are so fun! Thanks for stopping by to see us.
St. George without me?..jk. I can't believe how big Lexi is getting!! Can we hang-out soon?
Ahh I am jealous, looked like so much fun! So when are Tyson and Kindi getting married, I haven't heard an update from Ruthann.
Looks like you guys had a great time. Sometimes you just have to get away, especially when its cold and rainy.
So Fun! next time you come you have to visit me! :) Too bad the weather wasn't that great huh? I love DAWN too! i haven't seen her in forever. Tell her hi from me! Does she live here? Let me know! :)
It looks like fun and Lexi is super cute - as usual. We're happy for Tyson & Kindi.
Anj--its Holly..so I finally started a blog. Link on from Sabrinas. I can't believe how fast these babies grow. Lincoln is 18 months. Lexi is cute! Hope the flower biz is going good. Leave me a message!!!
Post a Comment