Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Yesterday I took Joel to Market Street Grill, one of our favorite resturants for father's day. Just wanted to let him know how much I love him. I'm so grateful for all he does for Lexi and I. Have a great day! The 12th was my parents 33 year anniversary! WOW Congratulations.



7 comments:

dave&abby johnson family said...

Happy Father's day to Joel! Miss you guys!

KACI JOHNSON said...

What a nice wife you are to take your husband to Market Street. Market Street sounds so good right now I sure do miss that place. How is everything?

Colin, Jamie and Presley Kent said...

Hey we went to Market Street last weekend...we must have just missed you! Last week was crazy with Colin's birthday and Father's day, but let's do something for sure this week. Love you

-Jamie-

the Eggett's said...

Hey Anj! It's Amber (Ballstaedt) Eggett from good old BHS! I found your blog, and your little girl Lexi is Adorable! It looks like you are doing well! my blog is private, but if you send me an email then I will invite you to it.

amberdonn@gmail.com

hopefully we can keep in touch. I haven't seen you in ages!
-Amber

Chantelle Potter said...

omg you sooo did notttt put (ence) after my name LOLOLOL haha and my name is chantelle petersEn ... dont worry justin makes the same mistake. blahabbaba so funny. I MISS YOU

Mandy Sue said...

Market Steet Grill is yummy! That is one of Matthew's favorite places to go. He loves to get the crab legs! Well Anj keep in touch! Your daughter is adorable!

Heather and Trevor said...

Oh! Cute Post! :) Hey, we are also going private so if you get a sec, leave me your e-mail so I can add you to the list k? :) Glad you had a great day! :)

Followers