Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th of July Weekend

We had a great 4th of July weekend! We went to the Granite parade in the morning and then went to the Theler's for swimming. We then did are own fireworks then waited for 45 min for La Callie to do the big fireworks. We soon realized that the fireworks were not going to start. Saturday we went boating at Utah Lake and had a blast. Lexi loved swimming in the lake. We ate lunch at a place called Chadder's, it tastes just like In and Out. Later that night we went to the Morzelewski's for some BBQ and tons of fun. waiting for the fireworks



Chantelle, Anj and Jess










Marissa, Anj, Rachel and Chantelle






5 comments:

The Perry's said...

Anjuli,
Hey I ran into your mom the other day at Porcupine. She was telling me all about your cute family and told me to come on your blog. Your little girl is so cute! It was fun to reminisce about all of our good times at BHS. But anyways it is so good to see your cute pictures and I am glad I found your blog. Our blog is tydanperry.blogspot.com if you want to check it out!
Talk to you later....
Danielle "Chapman" Perry

The Greenwoods said...

looks like you had a great bbq!! We totally need to plan are friend bbq call me soon and we will chat about it

Chantelle Potter said...

its called chadder's not charlie's and its dannnng goooood. LAKEPOWELLL 3 DAYSSSSSSSS

dave&abby johnson family said...

How fun!! Happy late 4th!

Brownies said...

OK a few things:
I totally miss the Granite parade on the 4th. I have so many good memories with that. LUCKEEEEEE.
Chadders is better than in n' out! Count yourself lucky....you have a chadders, I only have in n' out.
I love the pic of Lexi and your mom in the water. So cute
WHERE is tyson getting married?! I need to know!

Followers