Saturday, July 19, 2008

Lake Powell

We just got back from the beautiful Lake Powell. The weather was great and the water was cool. Marissa learned to wake board, and Chantelle went out of the wake. Lexi did really good the whole trip! She just loves being on the boat and didn't mind the life jacket. Joel has been really busy with work so it was great to spend so much time with him. Thanks mom and Dad for all the fun we had. Can't wait for next year :)
Chantelle, ME, Kindi








Cute couple






Thanks for all the wonderful memories! I had the best time being with my hubby Joel. Doesn't he look good with my sunglasses on.





All tired out from the long trip! Lexi took all her naps on the boat, it put her right to sleep.












4 comments:

Colin, Jamie and Presley Kent said...

All of your bathing suits are so cute! I need a few new modest ones if ya know what I mean! Just because Colin isn't helping Joel with football doesn't mean we shouldn't get our monthly pedicure...so let's go! And maybe just maybe, we won't be physically assaulted by the crazy Asian medicine man....oh I miss Kacey!! Love you

-Jamie-

Elise said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elise said...

So Fun! You made me so excited for our Lake Powell trip. We leave in about 3 weeks! (Can you tell I am counting down). It seems everyone has either gone or is going this summer. I only wish we were all there at the same time!

Lindsay said...

You are so cute - I've always thought that! Looks like you had fun in Lake Powell. That place is the best.

Followers