Saturday, July 19, 2008

Draper Days

Ok, so Marissa invited me to run a 5K with her for the Draper Days. We signed up and were so excited. When we were in Lake Powell I hurt my knee wake boarding. Marissa was nice enough to just lightly jog and walk the 5K. We ended up having the best time just being together and talking. I love you Marissa your such a great sister and I'm so glad that we are so close. Thanks again Can't wait until the next one. Maybe we can actually run that one.




Lexi Cheering me on when I got home! I just love that little smile.




9 comments:

Colin, Jamie and Presley Kent said...

Will you call me when you decide to run the next 5k?! I would love to run with you....and let's be honest 3 miles is about all I can handle at this point!!

-Jamie-

PS Lexi is stinking cute...I kind of miss her bald head.

Theler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Theler said...

Anjuli - Thanks again for doing the 5k with me! I love doing these with you! I felt bad you knee was hurting but I am glad you fought through it and I had a blast chatting with you the whole time and seeing as how I am in such bad shape I think it worked out great. I love you Anj and look up to you so much! I couldn't ask for a better sister and friend!

Marissa

Lindsay Wright said...

Good for you Anj! I seriously need to do like a million 5K's to get back in shape. It looks like you guys had a blast.

The Johnson's said...

I don't feel for you guys one bit! Ok maybe a little, 3 o'clock church must seriously suck!! But just think Joel should have plenty of time to rest, get rid of his migraines and illnesses by the time church starts now! Eh? Your mom was telling me how hard it was going to be because of your grandparents. I bet Lexi has a schedule too. You only have a few more months left...he he he! Have you been called into YW yet?

Chris & Breanne Coccimiglio said...

It was good seeing you the other night for like two seconds. Your little family is so stinkin cute! I love all those pics of Lexi. :)

bolingbrokes said...

Hi cute girl..haven't seen you forever so I came on over from Rachel's blog..you look great and your daughter is absolutely gorgeous!! hope you guys are doing good and enjoying your summer.. love Christine

Brownies said...

Good job on the run!
Yes Yes call me when you go to St. George if you have any time with all the wedding plans. And I think you will see my fam on Sunday. They are in Utah for a couple of weeks just hanging out and seeing old friends. They do miss Utah.
Lake Powell looked so fun. I miss boating with you!

holly said...

Hey girl! You guys look like your having so much fun! Summer is flying by like usual...but we should still try to get together! (We said that when we saw each other at the mall..wasn't that Christmas?) We suck. Good thing for blog comments I guess?!?

Holly

Followers