The other day I was kinda bored so I took lexi for a little girly day. We went to Sweet n Sassy a really cute store in Draper and got her hair cut. She was really good and tried really hard to stay still. After she was done they let her walk the run way. She LOVED that!!! She danced and sang to High School Musical.


Side shot of her cute Aline bob

Back view sosososo cute.

Lexi LOVES
James she loves sisa to but she just loves her uncle.

Lexi loves to kiss. I'm a little nervous!!! Good thing its only her uncle James.
4 comments:
I love her hair! Thanks for coming to my hosue! It was so good to see you. I cant wait to see yours :)
She is such a doll, I'm such a lover of little bobs on girlies!!
I'm glad you love my stuff, I'll call you tomorrow for sure!
I LOVE her new hair!!! Oh so cute! lol. She really loves james so much! Love ya Anj!
Seriously her A-line is so cute. It makes me want to cut my hair like that. I miss seeing you guys. When your brother gets married post some pics for us. We are sad we cant be there. Dont think I would look too great anyway or feel too great. I am super excited for him, so tell him we love him and best wished. We'll give him a call here soon.
Post a Comment