Today is a very special day ... Joel and I were married in the temple for time and all Eternity 5 years ago. I'm very proud to say that today I am even more in love with my husband then the day that I married him. He is my whole world and my very best friend. I'm so grateful for the Gospel and that Joel and I got married in the temple. I know that we have defiantly been blessed because of it. Lexi tells us every day that she cant wait to be married in the temple. Joel I love you and I'm so excited to celebrate and have fun. To many, many more years together. I love you.



The Proposal

On the Honeymoon snowboarding in Park City
3 comments:
Isn't it the best that it's possible to keep loving your spouse more and more everyday? Congratulations! love you and have a happy Thanksgiving.
Your dress was beautiful! I'm so happy for you! Congratulations! It's so fun to hear about how every year just gets better and better and you fall more in love.
congrats!!! that is so exciting 5 yrs doesnt it seem like it has gone by so fast?!?!
Post a Comment