Sunday, November 23, 2008

Girls Night Out

Twilight.... We had such a great time at GNO. We went to Red Robin for some yummy treats and then off to the movie. Kira Olsen and I were laughing at some of the parts like the music, crazy eyes and of course Jasper what the crap is up with Jasper. Over all it was entertaining and lots of fun. Thanks girls for the fun late night.

2 comments:

Amelia said...

I wondered when you were going to see it! I've been waiting for you to post all about it. Guess we've got another thing to catch up on when we get together. I can't wait to hear what you thought of it. I'll call you in the next couple of weeks. :-)

Colin, Jamie and Presley Kent said...

We really need to do that more often!! I felt like I was in highschool again with nothing but freedom!!

Followers