Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Party

We sure love Halloween! We first went to my sister-in-law Rachel's Trunk or Treat, which is always so much fun. This year some of the little kids were hesitant to come near Joel and James. They looked really big in their costumes. Then we went to a party with all the people James and I went to High School with. It was really fun. The next night we attended our friends party. It was a super hero party = Batman and Bat girl. We had the best time ever! We played fun games, ate tons of yummy food, and had fun seeing every ones creative costumes. Thanks Lindsay and Brody until next time....

James and Joel


The girls gettin ready to PARTY!



ME and my Sexy Batman

We played this mummy game and Joels team won. This is Joel wrapped up in toilet paper.




All the super hero girls





And all the crazy Boys






My beautiful Sister in law Marissa and her Husband James as Spiderman and Spider Girl

Halloween is over:( Until next Year!!!





6 comments:

JR said...

You look smokin in your costume, see, you were worried for nothing!! Maybe you'll have to let me borrow it next year when I can fit into it ;)

KACI JOHNSON said...

anj your background is so cute! Everyone at Lindsey and Brody's Halloween party looks great in their super hero costumes. I wish we could have been there even though mine and Devin's costumes weren't superheros. Lexi is such a cute cinderella.

Brownies said...

How fun! Don't you just love Halloween?!

The Johnson's said...

You need to tell your mother Thank you from me. She sent me the cutest quilt her and the girls made. I will send them a thank you , but in the mean time let her know I am grateful she is thinking of us. Cute costumes by the way. You are a sexy momma!

Nate and Jen Poulson said...

You guys looked great!

Karisa and Cort said...

You guys are so stinking cute!! I love your little Cinderella!!

Followers