Joel had a late business meeting tonight so I decided that my sister-in-law Marissa and I should go and celebrate our Birthdays! We share the same birthday November 8th. I always wanted a little sister when I was growing up and now I have one, except Marissa doesn't feel younger! We are best friends and do everything together. This works well because James and Joel are best friends too. Well Happy early birthday to the two of us. Except I'm turning the big 25 and your only turning 22. P.S I love eating cheesecake mmmmm

All the people singing to us and Lexi singing the loudest of them all.
All the people singing to us and Lexi singing the loudest of them all.
Love ya
13 comments:
happy EARLY birthday!!! ps I LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair! you are one HOT momma!!!
So funny I diddo everything Hailey said! I love your hair you make me want to chop mine!
Happy Birthday, my dear friend!! I hope you have the best day, on Sat.!!!
Happy Happy birthday both of you!! ( know, a little early, but I get more senile every year, so I gotta do it before I forget :)
Anj! Last night was so fun! I love that we share our birthdays, it makes our friendship extra special! Love you!
Anj, you look like Posh in that last picture. (if you're not a spice girls fan, that's Victoria Beckham) Happy Birthday tomorrow! I either never knew or I forgot that your birthday was the 8th, mine's the 9th!
Anj your hair looks amazing! I love it. You and Marissa are so cute. One day when I'm married can we hang out again?
Happy Birthday! How nice to have such a good friend that is also a relative!
I know I said this in a previous post...and everyone else had said it a lot but your hair is darling!! You seriously are meant for short hair!! So Sexy!! Happy Birthday! cant believe 25 this year! Yikes! Does that mean we have all known each other for 10 years?? SCary!
Hi Sexy Bat Girl!! Your blog is darling and Happy Birthday!! How fun that you and your beautiful sister-in-law have the same B-Day. I am so sorry that I totally spaced emailing you the cookie bar recipe. Please see below the recipe:
2 cups shortening (I use the Crisco butter flavor sticks)
1 1/2 cups of white sugar
1 1/2 cups of brown sugar
4 eggs
2 tsp. salt
2 tsp. baking soda
2 tsp. vanilla
4 1/2 cups of flour
1 bag of Nestle carmel/milk chocolate swirl chips or peanut butter/milk chocolate (this is what makes them delicious and using the butter flavored Crisco).
Mix the shortening, white sugar, and brown sugar. Then add the eggs, salt, baking soda, and vanilla and mix. Add flour. Take a large cookie sheet and spread the mixture evenly and bake for 19 minutes at 350 degrees.
Enjoy!
Hopefully we can all paly soon!
Hey Anj, Hope you had a wonderful birthday!!! That is so fun that you and Marissa share the same day! I can't wait to come see you cute new house this weekend, love ya!!!!
That is crazy! My birthday is November 8th too! Well, Happy late Birthday! I love your cute family!I quit the gym so I guess I wont see you there anymore! Maybe at the mall :) Take care- Kimi
Totally random, i stumbled upon your blog while commenting on Breanne and Chris's blog. This is Eric Adams by the way...I can't believe how many people are stringing together on this thing. Who needs a high school reunion? Your daughter is beautiful. Hope all is well.
Eric and Abby Adams
Post a Comment