Carrie Underwood is AMAZING !!! Marissa, Rachel and I went to the concert on
Wednesday night. We had such a great time. Carrie is so beautiful and has an
incredible voice. To top of the night their was this drunk guy who was dancing and screaming and doing actions to the songs. It was very entertaining. Thanks Guys
3 comments:
Glad you had a good time, I heard that concert was awesome! How are you friend?
Looks like fun! I am jealous...us girls need to plan girls nights and leave the boys w/ the kids. Oh, I forgot we are doing that this weekend for twilight! But that is too late to count
I am so jealous! I would have loved going to her concert. Fun for you guys! Looking at pics of her makes me want long hair, but it has to look just like hers so I would have to do the whole extension thing! Too much money!!
Post a Comment