Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Lights at Temple Square

For those of you who talk to Lexi on the phone or sit down to talk to her she always says "K goin to get married in the Temple". She loves to look at our wedding pictures or go out our balcony to look at the Jordan River Temple. Last night we took her down to see temple square and the lights. We had such a great time together. The temple is truly amazing and you defiantly can feel the spirit on the grounds. Lexi loved the water with the glowing lights and the nativity. For all of you who haven't gone to see the lights you defiantly should.



























6 comments:

Elise said...

How fun! Lexi is darling! You guys look so warm all bundled. I have to admit I miss that! No bundling here, unless you want to sweat!

Chris & Breanne Coccimiglio said...

How fun! I love this time of year! we haven't gone to see the lights yet but I am excited to go! You are such a cute little family! :)

dave&abby johnson family said...

You guys are so cute!!! That gets me so excited to come home and see the lights at Temple square!! Glad you guys had a great time!

JR said...

I love Alexa's hat, it's adorable

Colin, Jamie and Presley Kent said...

I love Lex's hat, she is so cute! You are such a cute family. We miss you!

Ruthann & Lynn said...

Those were fun photos from temple square. You have such a cute family. I love all of you. xoxo Ruthann

Followers