Anjuli that is so cute and creative. We are glad to see you had such a good time in Hawaii. We love you. Can't wait to see you. Give Lexi a hug and a kiss for us!
how fun! I am so jealous! I am glad you guys had a good time though! Oh and the house by you fell through cause of the bail out but We are still looking in that area so I'll let ya know if we find one. :)
7 comments:
Anjuli that is so cute and creative. We are glad to see you had such a good time in Hawaii. We love you. Can't wait to see you. Give Lexi a hug and a kiss for us!
Love your Hawaii pics. Thanks for the advise, we did the shark thing too. xoxo Ruthann
Hey Anj, thought I would just tell you Sorry about your grandpa. Hope things are other than that are well!
Loves
Oh my girl you are too cute! Looks like so much fun, glad you enjoyed it!
how fun! I am so jealous! I am glad you guys had a good time though! Oh and the house by you fell through cause of the bail out but We are still looking in that area so I'll let ya know if we find one. :)
I still have your christmas gift and need to drop it off sometime. We should get together and do lunch.
Can I come next time?! Miss you!
Post a Comment