She is sooo dang cute!! Happy Birthday Lexi!
Happy birthday Lexi! Way cute party. Will you make me a toilet paper dress?
thanks so much for inviting Tate to lexi's birthday party. We had so much fun. She is such a cutie. Love you guys!!
Happy Happy Birthday Lexi! So sad we couldn't make it, but we figure not having the flu is a pretty good present :)
Happy Birthday tp Lexi! I can't believe you have a three year old Anj! You are still one young hot mama!
I remember when you had those newborn photos done, time has gone by so fast! I can't believe she's already 3!! Love you sis!
We love you Lexi! We are glad you are part of our family.
we missed you guys at paytons party last night!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
She is sooo dang cute!! Happy Birthday Lexi!
Happy birthday Lexi! Way cute party. Will you make me a toilet paper dress?
thanks so much for inviting Tate to lexi's birthday party. We had so much fun. She is such a cutie. Love you guys!!
Happy Happy Birthday Lexi! So sad we couldn't make it, but we figure not having the flu is a pretty good present :)
Happy Birthday tp Lexi! I can't believe you have a three year old Anj! You are still one young hot mama!
I remember when you had those newborn photos done, time has gone by so fast! I can't believe she's already 3!! Love you sis!
We love you Lexi! We are glad you are part of our family.
we missed you guys at paytons party last night!!
Post a Comment