Sunday, February 8, 2009

Happy BiRtHdAy LEXI !!!

Lexi is 3 !!! We had a princess celebration for Lexi and all her friends came dressed up to have some fun. THanks For coming everyone.

Lexi, Devyn,Marissa as Cinderella,Aleciyah, Hadley, Lincoln, Payton and Presley.

I was so happy that Jamie and Presley could come all the way from California. Jamie was up here for business and stop by for some fun. Thanks Ty and Kindi for all your help. I know lexi loved having you there.

Marissa you are the BEST Cinderella I have ever seen.

Lexi's castle princess Cake.


Meg with new baby Ruby

Tate Johnson and Presley Kent



Kaden the knight with Lexi the Princess

The Queens of everything

2 comments:

Colin, Jamie and Presley Kent said...

Anj that was the cutest party ever! Lexi is darling, and I am so glad we were able to make it. Maybe next year Presley will actually play instead of being permanently attached to my leg! I sent you a cute picture of our two little Princesses together so make sure to check your email before Joel deletes it. I love you and can't wait to see you in a month!

rachel june* said...

That looks really darling anj. So sad we missed it!!! Happy Birthday Lexi!

Followers