Sunday, March 1, 2009

Welcome Home Elder Ence

Justin Finally returned home from a honerable mission in the Phillipeans. We missed him so much when he was gone and are so excited to have him back. We all went to the airport to see him get off the plane.

This is a candy bar poster we made for him... We ended up eating all the candy.

Seeing justin for the first time giving him big hugs. He didnt even recognize lexi, she was just learning to crawl up the stairs when he left.

All of the family and friends waiting for Justin to come home!

Some of Justins favorite friends. Most just got home from there missions as well.

LOVE YOU JA JA

Momma finally got her boy back home.

Like Father Like son

The next night my dad took us all out for a birthday celebration for Justin. We had a blast.

Me and my cute hubby

12 comments:

Amelia said...

Wow! I can't believe Justin is home already. That means I've known you for 2 years. Where has the time gone? I think we need to get together, it has been way too long!

The Johnson's said...

Welcome home Justin. Tyson told Nate about the girl drama. I think it's funny! Tell him hi, we will be home in a few weeks!

The Johnson's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Johnson's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
California Theler's said...

the time has flown...tell justin "welcome home" from us! love you guys and miss you tons!

Brownies said...

Oh, he is so grown up! Congratulations Justin!

Grandma Carolyn said...

Welcome home Justin! It is wonderful to have your missionary return home. I know Lexi has been looking forward to seeing JaJa.

The Morzelewski Family said...

How exciting! I didn't realize he came home so soon, it makes me excited for my brothers to come home in a few months! That will be fun for Lexi to get to know her "new" uncle. She probably doesn't remember him from before he left! I know Kaden doesn't really remember Greg and Jordan!

Elise said...

How fun! He still doesn't seem old enough to be home from a mission. I still remember him like he was when we were in high school!

Nate and Jen Poulson said...

Hooray he made it home. It's been two years already??? Tell him HI from me and the rest of the fam!

Anonymous said...

WOW Anj he is so old! I still picture Justin as a little 5yr. old!!

dave&abby johnson family said...

YEAH!!!! I can't believe it!!! I can't wait to see him, please tell him hello for us! Hey and I am coming into town next week, want to play!!! Oh and happy birthday to sweet Lexi!

Followers