Monday, June 22, 2009

Random Pictures

Fist off my cute cousin Jessie got married this weekend. Yes it was raining all day on Saturday, but it ended up being very beautiful. Here are some pictures of the flowers that I did for her. Then I got to babysit my sister in laws cute kids. We had fun together. Last Lexi wanted to take some pictures of me and her because she said are dresses were Twiners.










4 comments:

KACI JOHNSON said...

Anj, you and lexi look so cute in your matching dresses! The flowers you did for your cousins wedding are beautiful. I've never really seen pics of flowers you've done. YOu're a natural. Keep it up girl!!

Brownies said...

The flowers look beautiful. When can I see you? I can't wait to see baby #2! I know you have a while, but I'm excited.

dave&abby johnson family said...

Cute!! Your dresses are similar!!! Lexi is adorable, and hello....fabulous flowers my friend!!!

Grandma Carolyn said...

The flowers are gorgeous. Of course the KIDS are all ADORABLE!

Followers