Sunday, June 28, 2009

What we have all been waiting for.......


That's right were having another baby girl!!! We decided to go to the fetal studio to find out early what we are having. Our normal ultrasound is in July. From the very beginning Lexi said it was a baby girl. I think little kids just know. We are very excited to have another girl and Lexi is thrilled to have a sister. The baby is right on schedule even maybe a day or two earlier which is always nice to hear. She has LONG legs, just like Lexi - She gets that from the Theler side. She was also sucking her thumb in the ultrasound. That is exactly what I was doing in my moms ultrasound. We are very grateful for a strong and healthy baby girl! Just have to wait till December- that's so far away.



15 comments:

jaredandgina said...

Oh yeah, another girl! That is fun, how does Joel feel about that! How are you feeling, I can't believe you are far enough along to know what you are having! When is you due date?
Love you guys!

Teisa Linscott said...

congrats! I am due in December also! How fun. We don't find out until July 23rd what we are having. Its such a long wait.

The Greenwoods said...

oh yea!!!! that will be so fun!!! Congrats :)

The Johnson's said...

Congrats Anj, it will be really fun to have two little girls running around. They can borrow clothes, talk about boys and go to school together. I am excited for Lexi and of course for you guys. Congrats again.

I hope I get to see you when we come in town, we will be there in 2 days and stay for 2 weeks. Loves

Ferran Family said...

Congrats!!!! We are so excited for you guys!

Colin, Jamie and Presley Kent said...

Yay!! I thought for sure it was going to be a boy! I'm so excited for you guys! Lexi is going to be the best big sister ever! I can't wait to meet your new little girlie!

Lindsay Wright said...

Congrats Anj. We are so excited for you guys and even more excited that our baby girls will be so close together. I can just see them being best friends already.

Grandma Carolyn said...

Our Theler clan is really getting heavy on the girl side after all those boys with Rachel. It will be fun for Lexi to have a sister. It will be nice for Kai to have a girl cousin to play with in the future.

Lacey Ence said...

Grandma Lacey and Papa Curt are sure excited! To me she looks just like Lexi and that is just adorable! We love the sister thing and the cute baby stuff and on and on. Love Grandma Lacey

KACI JOHNSON said...

We are so excited for you guys!! How fun that you will have to girls that can play dolls with each other. Lexi is going to be the best older sister and help show her little sis the ropes!!

m. gustafson said...

baby girlllll yay! two little baby girls we get to babysit. :) i love princesses.

Mandy Sue said...

Congratulations!

Meg said...

She is already a cutie! I am so thrilled for you guys, and that Lexi will have a little sister!

The Green's said...

Congrats Anj. I think it's the best to have the same sex right after the other. They will be the best of friends and do all the girl things together. Lucky for you also to have two girls. Girls are the ones that still come home when they are older and married. You will have fun girl time and trips!!!!

Amelia said...

Congrats Anj! That's so exciting. Another girl... She'll be beautiful, that's for sure.

Followers