Sunday, July 5, 2009

The fourth of July

For the fourth of July we go to the Granite Parade and carnival every year. This year was so fun because everyone came and we all had a blast. Lexi rode in her cousin Nathans jeep. He can drive this jeep like it's nothin. Nathan is so cute he always puts his arm around her and drives. The rest of the day was low key - Joel was sick, sick, sick at home with the ... SWINE FLU!!! That's right. It has been a really long week for us and even longer for Joel. We just stayed home and tried to cheer Joel up with some fireworks. I'm not very good at putting on a great firework show. Oh well, Lexi had fun.




Aleciyah, Devyn and Lexi

They are so cute together



Poor Joel we hope you feel better soon.

4 comments:

rachel june* said...

Now joel has the Swine flu? Bummer, you better be careful prego girl and not get it too. You look great in the pics. I need to see that belly...if there even is one yet!

Grandma Carolyn said...

We missed watching fireworks with Lexi from our deck this year! Hope Joel feels better soon - and neither Anj or Lexi gets sick.

Colin, Jamie and Presley Kent said...

Lexi is a babe! I love those pictures of her in her festive 4th of July outfit! Miss you, love you!

Brownies said...

Oh, no! I didn't know about Joel. You all look fabulous, miss you!

Followers