Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Lake Powell

We went to Lake Powell at the beginning of the month. It was really fun and relaxing. We didn't do much ... Me being 5 months Prego and Joel with his neck, but we made the best out of it. Lexi had her two cousins with her this year Aleciyah and Devyn. They all played really well together and had a lot of fun. Sorry for all the pictures.

The three girls on the boat ready to go

Grandma Lacey with her girls

Cheese

This picture is so funny! We went on a long boat ride and on the way back all three girls fell asleep. If you look close at Lexi she has all the drool that is flying out of her mouth.

Lexi and I tubing. Not very fun when you can barly zip up a life vest.



The girls at the marina in their roxy swim suits grandma got them


5 months Pregnant I know Im already getting really big!

Dad and Lexi on the tube way fun with daddy

Lexi's favorite thing was to learn to drive the boat.

Driving with her Papa Curt

5 comments:

Colin, Jamie and Presley Kent said...

Anj I can't get over how gorgeous you are!! Seriously that picture with just you and Lexi is beautiful! And your cute little belly is making me want one of my very own!

Grandma Carolyn said...

I need some copies of those cute pictures!

..{{bliss in the city}}.. said...

FUN! Isn't Lake Powell the greatest?! And you do look adorable pregnant! Can't wait until that is me...

Jace and Dusti said...

I haven't seen your cute belly yet! You look so good! I seriously can't believe you are already 21 weeks! Why does yours seem soooooo much faster than mine!? ha So I think I'm going to come visit you guys on Monday! Hope that is a good day! Hope all is well. I'll talk to you soon!

Brownies said...

Wish I was there! I love the ultra sound pictures of your baby.

Followers