Friday, July 24, 2009

Ultrasound

Yesterday Joel and I went to our 20 week ultrasound. For anyone who has been pregnant this is truly amazing. We got to see every thing from the heart to the brain to the kidneys. It is still a little girl and a very healthy one at that. I feel so blessed to have had such a great pregnancy so far and a healthy baby. We can't wait for this baby to be born. Here are some of the many pictures we got. She looks just like Lexi.



2 comments:

KACI JOHNSON said...

Anj, you have a thumb sucker on your hands. How cute is that to get it on an ultrasound pic?! We are so excited for you guys! Can't wait to see what she looks like.

P.S. yes we want to plan a trip to cali.

Lindsay Wright said...

I am so glad everything went so well. We just had our 20 week ultrasound today and it was so amazing to see how fast they grow. I cant wait to see all of these girls.

Love ya.

Followers