
Lexi is 3 going on 14!!! What to do. She reminds me of her cousin Abby!


Lexi started dance class this week

My best friend Dawn came into town. Meg and Ruby and Lexi and Dawn and her two girls Bailey and Meg all got together.

This picture cracked me up because no one is looking at the camera and then there is Lexi.

Cute baby Ruby getting so big
4 comments:
All the reasons I love Lexi!!! She is so fun! Love you guys!
I can't believe how old lexi looks in that dance picture. She really is growing up!!
Oh my, those first two pictures of Lex made me pee my pants I was laughing so hard!!! She is such a little dork!
Of course Lexi is looking at the camera - she is a drama queen and a princess. We love her so much!
Post a Comment