OK OK I said I would never do this but lets face it we live in a scary world. Over my girls weekend I was convinced that it is nessessary to go private. Please leave your e-mail if you would like to continue looking at our blog Thanks The Theler's
I stuggle with the idea of being private or public - so,as you noticed, I go back and forth! But its better to be safe than sorry right? You are such a darling pregnant girl..lucky you! About our camera, we have the Canon 40D, but my bro-in-law just has the Rebel and it takes awesome pictures as well!! I love it...I just need to learn how to use it still! :) Keep in touch. I'll invite you go our blog as soon as I go back to private! :) l.s.duckworth@gmail.com (add me to yours)
Pros and cons to going private, but you do what you gotta do. And of course I would like to see what you guys are up to since we don't ever see you. Hope things are well! We are excited for baby girl to come, I know you have forever, it will come fast!
That is so funny that you have decided to go private. I told myself I would never do it either cause I hate when blogs are private, but I think I'm going to do it too. We do live in a scary world and you never know what could happen.
Hey Anj its Marielle. I'm not even sure if you knew I was looking!...Ha Ha, no wonder you want to go private. And I would love to invite you to mine if you'll give me YOU'RE email. Mine is marielleegbert4@yahoo.com
Hey Anj! I want to see your blog... ameliablanchard@gmail.com. Guess who I saw at school the other day? Cute Michelle from our biology lab. It was crazy! I also saw our bio teacher. How could I ever forget her? :-)
Add us! We love looking at your Blog! I'm glad we went private as well. I just feel better knowing who's looking at my blog. Congrats on your soon to be new addition as well. You are such a darling little family! You look great and I bet you are so excited! Can't wait to see all of the updates!
jenmawhinney@yahoo.com I am bad at checking blogs! Congrats on baby#2! Lexi looks super cute going to preschool. Since it is the only way we seem to see your family we for sure want to be added!
Oh my hello I totally want an invite!!! Good for you for doing it. It's kinda a pain but you will love not worrying when it's done! dcannon20@yahoo.com
I found your blog through a friends.... I love some of the cute traditions you have and would love to continue looking at your blog!!! amber_snow23@yahoo.com
48 comments:
hey girl!! you better add me haileyann@hotmail.com oh and I need your email address :)
lindsaywright12@gmail.com
You know I would love to see you blog. I agree, going private is so important these days. Especially when you have kiddies.
I stuggle with the idea of being private or public - so,as you noticed, I go back and forth! But its better to be safe than sorry right? You are such a darling pregnant girl..lucky you! About our camera, we have the Canon 40D, but my bro-in-law just has the Rebel and it takes awesome pictures as well!! I love it...I just need to learn how to use it still! :) Keep in touch. I'll invite you go our blog as soon as I go back to private! :) l.s.duckworth@gmail.com (add me to yours)
add me!! msmiller05@gmail.com
kindi3@msn.com
Pros and cons to going private, but you do what you gotta do. And of course I would like to see what you guys are up to since we don't ever see you. Hope things are well! We are excited for baby girl to come, I know you have forever, it will come fast!
Don't forget to add us... blackpearl381@gmail.com
I would LOVE it if you added me so I don't have to ask Rachel what you are up to!
sandersbarton@gmail.com
-Melanie Barton Sanders
Hey Anj
Of Course we want to be added! ginatheler@gmail.com
krazyski@hotmail.com.
I want an invite too. weisenbeck@digis.net
That is so funny that you have decided to go private. I told myself I would never do it either cause I hate when blogs are private, but I think I'm going to do it too. We do live in a scary world and you never know what could happen.
i think you have mine but racheljcowan(at)yahoo(dot)com. the girls were super cute at dance together!!!! can't wait to catch up with ya.
teisalinscott@gmail.com. Thanks.
Hey this is Amy Richins, I love staying in contact with all the girls from church and would love to be invited to your blog:) richinsamy@hotmail.com
Hey do not forget your mom
curtence@msn.com and I love to keep track of all your friends so add me to yours too! Love Lacey Ence
I should probably do that too. Here is my email
dustjones7@yahoo.com
so fill me in on why private is better... oh and add me to your list! :)marlenaileen@gmail.com
add me please
nelsonfamily877@gmail.com
Hey Anj its Marielle. I'm not even sure if you knew I was looking!...Ha Ha, no wonder you want to go private. And I would love to invite you to mine if you'll give me YOU'RE email. Mine is marielleegbert4@yahoo.com
Hey lady! Count me in..hollyberrys12@yahoo.com!!!
Oh oh me me!! Found your blog through Britt's and you are SO stinking cute and I love your little girl!! Anj you look great! jessnordhoff@hotmail.com
Hey Anj! I want to see your blog... ameliablanchard@gmail.com. Guess who I saw at school the other day? Cute Michelle from our biology lab. It was crazy! I also saw our bio teacher. How could I ever forget her? :-)
brina7sab@yahoo.com
Let's definately keep in touch!
Please add me!
Morgan_Ferran@MotoSAT.com
Include us! wynterajohnson@yahoo.com
megvanwagenen@gmail.com Love you guys!!
Hey! It's Becky (Bay) I would love to be invited to your blog- my email is bkaipo@yahoo.com
chanti_1988@hotmail.com
<3
Let me know how to do this - I think it is really important.
cet68ut@gmail.com
jenkitches@msn.com
I am so sad I missed the girls weekend. It has been forever since we did a girls dinner!
i love your blog, my email is metcalfjenny23@gmail.com
thanks, jenny metcalf
can i have your email so i can invite you to my blog?
us too.... uncrobinsons@yahoo.com
I love catching up with you through your fun blog so you better add me! linzsnow@hotmail.com
Hey Anj! It's Lori Schulze. I'd love to stay in touch with your cute family! Come see our blog too sometime!
freckle40@hotmail.com
ali_hansen@hotmail.com
Add us! We love looking at your Blog! I'm glad we went private as well. I just feel better knowing who's looking at my blog. Congrats on your soon to be new addition as well. You are such a darling little family! You look great and I bet you are so excited! Can't wait to see all of the updates!
i would love to be invited - wendyberd@hotmail.com
bradbosborne@yahoo.com
hey! my email is elisewelling@gmail.com!
jenmawhinney@yahoo.com
I am bad at checking blogs! Congrats on baby#2! Lexi looks super cute going to preschool. Since it is the only way we seem to see your family we for sure want to be added!
Oh my hello I totally want an invite!!! Good for you for doing it. It's kinda a pain but you will love not worrying when it's done! dcannon20@yahoo.com
Ugh, don't you hate it when one person ruins it for everyone!?! Be sure to add me jamiekent7@gmail.com
ashiozawamiles@gmail.com
:)
heathtay12@hotmail.com
I found your blog through a friends.... I love some of the cute traditions you have and would love to continue looking at your blog!!!
amber_snow23@yahoo.com
my e-mail is kimengar1@yahoo.com
Post a Comment