Thursday, September 10, 2009

First Day of Preschool !

About a week ago Lexi had her preschool orientation. We met her teacher and some of her class mates. After I took her to Carl's Cafe for celebration. My mom use to take us there whenever it was time to celebrate. I thought it was a great tradition to carry on. On Tues. She had her actual first day of school. She was so excited. All the little boys were crying and holding on to their moms- Lexi was all " BYE mom". Hopefully she will learn and not talk tooooo much. I can't believe my little girl is old enough for preschool.





11 comments:

The Greenwoods said...

so looks adorable!!! I cant believe are girls are in preschool!!! I feel like we wew just living at King Henry!!! I guess maybe were getting old :)

Meg said...

Anj--She is too cute for words!! And not to mention she is your clone! I love you two...and little Sophie :)

Andee Belle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Giauques said...

She looked absolutely adorable for her first day of preschool. So sweet!

Jace and Dusti said...

She is so dang cute! It's crazy you have a little one going into preschool. I'm sure it just flies by. All your resent photos are adorable by the way. Your tummy is so cute! Well I'll come into the office soon so you can all meet Daya. Tell everyone hi and that I love and miss all of you! Talk to you soon

Theler said...

She is growing up so fast! Love you guys!!!

KACI JOHNSON said...

That is so crazy that Lexi is old enough for preschool. She looks so dang cute on her first day of school. She is going to be an excellent student!!

The Green's said...

Anj she looks so cute! I love her little blonde bob. I'm sure she will love it and be a good girl.

Colin, Jamie and Presley Kent said...

I'm afraid I'm going to have to attend pretty much all 6 years of elementary school, and maybe part of junior high with Presley seeing as she won't let me out of her sight for a minute without freaking out. I can't even believe Lexi is in preschool! I bet you are in heaven having a little time for yourself. I can't wait for the preschool days! Lexi looked so adorable in her cute little outfit for her first day of school! I need a little bit of Lexi to rub off on Presley, so if you could move out here to CA, that would be appreciated!

Carolyn said...

She is adorable as always and such a personality to match! We love you all!

Brownies said...

So cute!

Add me por favor to your private blogness!
dawnbrownie at gmail dot com.
love you!

Followers