For those of you who wanted to see some pictures of the Weddings I just did here is a preview. If you want to see more go to pinkpetalsfloral.blogspot.com Thanks for all of you who helped Rachel and I with the Cook wedding! We really appreciate it. This is my Brother Justin he is single ladies.
Very gorgeous! By the way I have a really good friend that is getting married in December and I told her about how amazing you are with flowers so I think she's going to call you! Her name is Ari Soffe. Just for a heads up :)
4 comments:
You really do such an AMAZING job Anj!!! They look beautious
Very gorgeous! By the way I have a really good friend that is getting married in December and I told her about how amazing you are with flowers so I think she's going to call you! Her name is Ari Soffe. Just for a heads up :)
You and Rachel do an amazing job with flowers. I loved the flowers you did for the Cook wedding. Hopefully you will get some good referrals from that.
i will get you copies of the professional pics asap so you can put them on the blog.
Post a Comment