Monday, October 12, 2009

The Day has come

SO I'm 32 weeks Pregnant finally have made it into my 3 trimester!!! I have felt really great through out my pregnancy until now. The last week has been tough. I feel so tired, my back is killing me, I'm all swollen and I'm so sick of going pee every five seconds. I'm so excited for this baby girl to come because I don't know how much more of my body hurting that I can take. I feel stressed out because I don't have everything that I need for her to be born yet. I know I still have a while but I'm just getting nervous. Thanks to everyone who keeps telling me how great I look and being supportive. Sorry for the complaining.

7 comments:

..{{bliss in the city}}.. said...

Cheer up! You look amazing! And let me know if I can help you in any way...

rachel june* said...

I feel your pain Anj so I will listen to you complain and sympathize with you any time! Each pregnancy seems to get worse, but hang in there it will be over before you know it! Love ya

Meg said...

December will be here before you know it and you may have a brief moment of panic that little Sophie is really coming into the world any moment :) Love ya!

Amy Piller said...

Its a small world, my good friend Lindsy use to work for Dr. Kidder for 5 years. She left 1 1/2 years ago, i guess Dusty took her place. She said she loved working for Dr. Kidder.

Lindsay Wright said...

Complain away! Pregnancy can make you feel pretty awful at times! You are getting closer and closer everyday. Just enjoy your last months with just your little family of 3!! I cant wait to see the little babe. Love ya.

Amelia said...

That's crazy to think your in your third trimester already. I'm sure it hasn't flown by for you. Sorry! I know you look super cute though cause you are always cute!!!

Colin, Jamie and Presley Kent said...

Don't apologize for complaining, its one of the only times you can feel justified! Just be happy you are so far along, I feel like March is an eternity away!! I can't wait to meet your little girl, I can't wait to see you and Joel and Lexi Lu!

Followers