Sunday, October 18, 2009

Joel's Surgery

Joel had his big surgery on Friday. He needed to get his deviated septum, functional rhinoplasty and his tonsils taken out. Surgery went really well and the doctor said he should be able to breath so much better and hopefully wont snore anymore. Everyone who knew that he was getting his tonsils out said it was the most painful thing ever for an adult. I think you are right. This may be even more painful then when Joel had his Neck surgery. Just wanted to tell everyone thank you for all your concern, prayers and of course food. We really appreciate all your help and love. We will keep you posted on how he is doing.
Right before surgery
After surgery sorry could get the pic to flip.
Day 3

6 comments:

Colin, Jamie and Presley Kent said...

Jeez Anj, you need to quit beating up on Joel...JK! Poor Joel, he looks miserable, and nothing is worse than a miserable husband! I wish we could bring you dinner, and bring Joel some ice cream. We miss you guys so much!

The Morzelewski Family said...

Poor Joel! A girl I work with just got her tonsils out and was out for weeks!!! I hear adults take it much harder than kids, hopefully he can recover quickly!

Carolyn said...

Hang in there Kid - it will get better! I love Jamie's comment to Anj! We love you.

JR said...

Oh poor Joel! Hope he starts feeling better, every time I ask mom about how he's doing she says "well, today is his worst day"

Brownies said...

This is so sad! Poor poor boy!
miss you tons!

Lindsay said...

Oh man....I had mine out last summer and it was terrible without all the rest of that stuff he had done. Feel better soon!

Followers