On a happier note- Joel is feeling a littler better and looking MUCH better. He got the thing off his nose and can breath much better. His throat is still killing him but I think we have made it past the worse. Thanks again to all of you who have done so much for us.
Friday, October 23, 2009
Middle of the Night
It is 3:30 in the morning and I can't sleep. To all the moms out there of three year olds I seek your help. For the past week and a half Lexi has woken up every night saying that she is scared. So at first I kindly get her back in her bed and comfort her. As the week has gone on Ive lost all my Patience!!! I wont let her sleep in my bed with us ... #1 rule.... but I'm so tired of the battle. How do you know if she is really scared or is she just working it. I've tried being nice, mean, yelling, ignoring her, talking to her, letting her cry, everything I can think of and nothing has helped. Not to make things worse but once I'm up ( from Lexi) I can't sleep my head starts thinking and the baby starts kicking and before you know it an hour or two have gone bye. What has worked for you moms out there??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment