Thursday, October 1, 2009

Last day of Work

Yesterday was my last day of working at the funniest dental office ever. Thanks to Beth for hooking me up with an amazing job. I loved working with her and becoming even closer friends. I made many great friends that I will miss a lot. Hopefully when this baby has come I can go back once a week. I will miss you all thanks for all you have done for me.

Beth, me and Nichole
The gift the office all gave me. Good job on making it Nichole.
Beth and Nichole

Me, Leslie and Alisha
The whole group not including the Doctors
Dusti my favorite.... I miss you. She just had a baby.
Me and Angie
Last but most important Dr. Kidder! He is so nice I will really miss working for someone you really do Like and get along with. It is rare to find a working place where everyone really likes everyone. Thanks for all your love and support See you soon.

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

It is nice to be able to work somewhere you enjoy what you do and who you work with. But I know Lexi will be happy to have you home.

KACI JOHNSON said...

So sad that it was your last day of work, but now that gives us more time to get together and scrapbook or just hang out!!

Lindsay said...

OK...you're really not pregnant, you just have a basketball under your shirt!! Seriously? Are you not the cutest prego person? I am envious...you only see it where you want to see it. Good luck!

Followers