Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

The day before Joel's surgery we went to the pumpkin patch to have some fun and get a pumpkin. Lexi loved it. Thanks Marissa and James for helping us with the pumpkin cutting. I love this time of year when you can just wear a sweatshirt and the leaves are changing and falling.

Happy Family


All Done
Ok not yet Lexi decided to add glitter to her pumpkin to make it sparkle

2 comments:

Colin, Jamie and Presley Kent said...

Anj, you are so freaking beautiful! I can't wait to see your gorgeous new baby. Joel is looking so much better! We miss you guys so much, I wish we could have come with you to the pumpkin patch!!

Jennifer Lane said...

Oh my....what happened to your little girl? Lexi is SO BIG. We can't wait to see baby #2.
Love,
Kim and Jen

Followers