Here are some pictures we got taken in September. I was so busy I forgot to show them to you. Thanks Lindsay for taking them even when your pregnant yourself. Cant wait for the baby to come in 4 weeks and take newborn pictures. Yeah. For a great photographer go to Lindsay Wright Photography.c0m
Those are so great! I especially love the one of just you and your hair is blowing in the wind! It's absolutely gorgeous!!!!! You have the cutest little family! Lets do something soon!
your family is just the cutest! i love your pictures. we need to get together soon, i havent seen you in ages! i hope i get invited to see that cute little sophie bug after shes born. oh, and yes, i will babysit anytime! :)
Anj, I love how all your pictures turned out! I'm gad you did them. I just love you guys so much! I am excited for our fun night out tomorrow! Love ya :)
Gorgeous pictures! I can't believe you are due in 4 weeks. So who is doing your newborn pics with Lindsey being out? Let me know because I am looking for someone to do Londyn's 2 year old pictures.
9 comments:
Those are so great! I especially love the one of just you and your hair is blowing in the wind! It's absolutely gorgeous!!!!! You have the cutest little family! Lets do something soon!
OMG! Those pictures are darling! You look so beautiful!!!!
The pics are adorable!
your family is just the cutest! i love your pictures. we need to get together soon, i havent seen you in ages! i hope i get invited to see that cute little sophie bug after shes born. oh, and yes, i will babysit anytime! :)
LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures. The one of you with your hair blowing is amazing. You and your family are beautiful.
Anj, I love how all your pictures turned out! I'm gad you did them. I just love you guys so much! I am excited for our fun night out tomorrow! Love ya :)
Gorgeous pictures! I can't believe you are due in 4 weeks. So who is doing your newborn pics with Lindsey being out? Let me know because I am looking for someone to do Londyn's 2 year old pictures.
I love your pics, they are fabulous. It was so fun to have lunch with you. Hope the shots went well for Lexi. xoxo
Post a Comment