A-MAZING Anj!!!! so glad you posted pictures of all your hard work. it totally paid off! you did such a good job...love everything you choose. now all you need is Sophie!
It's gorgeous, how lucky for you to have a nursery for your little girl. I so wish Baby girl was getting her own room but here in Kentucky we are making them share, so she gets half a decorated room with a wild older brother on the other side!!! Crazy! I plan to make her a marvelous room when we move back to Utah. Love the name by the way.
What a pretty room! I love the family pictures, you all look beautiful. I can't believe Lexi was Super Girl just like Baylie! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! miss you.
Sophie is such a lucky little girl to come to your family. We can't wait for her to arrive in a few weeks! And if she turns out to be a HE - well we will have to adapt fast!
15 comments:
A-MAZING Anj!!!! so glad you posted pictures of all your hard work. it totally paid off! you did such a good job...love everything you choose. now all you need is Sophie!
It's gorgeous, how lucky for you to have a nursery for your little girl. I so wish Baby girl was getting her own room but here in Kentucky we are making them share, so she gets half a decorated room with a wild older brother on the other side!!! Crazy! I plan to make her a marvelous room when we move back to Utah. Love the name by the way.
Love, Love, Love this room. It looks amazing. Can't wait to see little Sophie!
Anj it is so dang cute. I love love love it. Can't wait for this little sophie to come.
What a pretty room! I love the family pictures, you all look beautiful. I can't believe Lexi was Super Girl just like Baylie! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! miss you.
Such a sweet room! You did such an amazing job! I think I might have to hire you to decorate my nursery when the day comes! Good work lady!
Wow! What a beautiful nursery! And I love your family pictures too! Good luck in the coming weeks!
P.S. I sent you an invitation for my blog to the email you have on facebook. Let me know if you didn't get it!
Sophie is such a lucky little girl to come to your family. We can't wait for her to arrive in a few weeks! And if she turns out to be a HE - well we will have to adapt fast!
Her room is gorgeous! I love all your little accessories. I am so excited to see this little baby!
So cute! I'm jealous...I wish I could give my kids a room as darling as that! Love the name too. :)
Will you decorate my nursery?? Sophies room is gorgeous, and so is her name! I'm so excited for you!
Its perfect...
Darling room! Ever detail is perefct! I can't wait to see the perfect, pretty little girl!!! PS You look beautiful!
Anj you did such a great job! It is soooo pretty!
Her room is adorable!!! I love it! You did a great job.
Post a Comment