Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Lexi's Birthday and Valentines Day

Ok this is one of the longest posts ever but... It's a birthday post. Happy birthday and valentines Day.
Happy Valentines Day From my Daddy
Sophie sleeping
Lunch on Lexi's Birthday

Princess Tiana Cake for the 4 year old
Saturday birthday party at Classic Barbie cake
Abby and Lexi
Ava, Hadley and Slade playing
Lexi had soooo much fun at classic


Justin and Amelia Im glad someone went skating

Our happy Family

9 comments:

Colin, Jamie and Presley Kent said...

I can't believe you have a 4 year old!! How crazy is that? I swear it was just the other day Lexi was born...time flies...I hate it! Lexi is adorable, and I love her curly hair. And Sophie is gorgeous with her long beautiful lashes...lucky girl! You have a beautiful family Anj!

KACI JOHNSON said...

Thanks for inviting us to Lexi's party at Classic Skating. Sorry we weren't there for very long. I still can't believe you have a four year old. She is such a cutie!!

jaredandgina said...

Happy Birthday Lexie! I also cannot believe that Lexie is 4. She was just a few months old when I first met all of you! Crazy how fast they grow!

rachel june* said...

You went all out on that party. As if Classic Skating wasn't enough, your cute little extra touches were adorable! Why do all our kids have to grow up so fast? Love Lexi!

Jace and Dusti said...

I think all your posts should be this long! Love your life! So awesome!

Carolyn said...

You have a wonderful sweet family. We love all of you so much! Lexi and Sophie are lucky little girls. The cakes you did were awesome - is that even still a word?

Osborne Family said...

Anj
Your girls are so flipping cute! They take after there mama!! I love the cakes they are great. Your a fantastic mom, looks like you put together a perfect birthday party.

dave&abby johnson family said...

wow looks like some fun!!! happy belated birthday to sweet lexi!!!! i love those barbie cakes!!

JR said...

That picture of mom with your girls at lunch is SO cute!!! I love them so much!

Followers