Wednesday, February 24, 2010

SO sick of being SICK

Strep throat, RSV and colds.... For our family the last week has been pure Crap. Lexi came home from preschool with a little cold that turned into a huge cold and cough. Then Sophie got the cold and then the cough and then RSV( my worst fear) and then Now I have Strep throat. I hate having sick kids but I think it is worse when mom is sick because then you cant help your kids as well. Hope we start getting better soon.

5 comments:

Jace and Dusti said...

Oh my gosh how awful! I'm so sorry! :( Let me know if you need anything! I make a mean chicken noodle soup if you need a meal and don't want to cook! Get better soon so we can hang out!

Colin, Jamie and Presley Kent said...

You poor thing!! How scary for your kids and especially for you. I wish I lived closer so I could help you out. Give your babies kisses from me, and get well soon! Love you!

KACI JOHNSON said...

ang, i am so sorry to hear that! how is sophie doing? is she out of the hospital? please let me know if you need any help.

Brownies said...

Oh, Anj! I'm sorry! I wish I was there. I love you guys.
On a side note, with such cute kids, don't you think you should have 6-10 more?

Grandma Carolyn said...

It was so sad to see Sophie so sick. Hopefully you and she are finally getting better! We loved our sleepovers with Lexi!

Followers