Monday, March 8, 2010

Sophie's Blessing

Yesterday was a very special day in our family. We had so many family and friends who came to support us. Joel did a fantastic job blessing Sophie and we all felt the spirit so strong. I can't even begin to express how blessed I feel at this time to have two beautiful, happy and healthy girls. I'm so grateful for my family and that our family is forever. I love the gospel so much and i'm so grateful for it in my life. Thanks again to all of our family and friends for all your love and support.




6 comments:

holly said...

Congrats Ang! That is such a special day...that many people take advantage of here in good old Utah! Your baby is darling! And you look awesome! We need to do lunch!

The Moosmans said...

Sophie looks so beautiful. I wish I could have been there. I love you and your family so much.

Colin, Jamie and Presley Kent said...

Sophie looks beautiful, and really I just can't get over those lashes!!!

Amelia said...

She's beautiful Anj! I love her dress. You have the cutest little family! Isn't the gospel wonderful. :-)

KACI JOHNSON said...

Sophie looks beautiful. I am so sorry we missed it. did you get my text message? We need to get together soon. I need to go to Tai Pan soon so maybe Tate and I can stop by afterwards!

Grandma Carolyn said...

It was a beautiful day! She is a beautiful little girl. Lexi is a wonderful big sister. It was wonderful to hear both Joel and you share your testimonies afterwards.

Followers