Hugh William Meyer Van Wagenen
2/17/10 - 3/14/10
Our Sweet Hughie passed away in our arms last night. I will never forget what it felt like holding my son so close and feeling of his warmth. I will also never forget what it was like sharing this moment with Hugh, I pray our marriage will be stronger for it. Although last night was very difficult, it was also very tender and peaceful...tender mercies from the Lord. I have been overwhelmed with so much love and support from so many people. Thank you to everyone that has taken time to get to know our little Hughie through our blog. He truly is one special little boy. Your comments have given me the little "pick-me ups" I've needed to get through each day. I know my sweet son is in a better place and will always be mine. Much love to everyone.
This Post is from Megan (Meyer) Van Wagenen. I just wanted to let those know that Hughie has passed and returned to his Father in Heaven. You can still donate to the Hughie Van Wagenen Fund at any Wells Fargo bank. Thank you to all who have helped send this message and helped donate to the fund I really appreciate it. Thank you
1 comment:
Anj, you have been a wonderful friend to Megan through this difficult time!
Post a Comment