Sunday, March 21, 2010

MY GiRLs

I can't even believe that we have had Sophie in our home for almost four months. She is at such a cute and fun age. She laughs and talks ( well coos) and is just so much fun. She loves to just sit next to Lexi and watch her. Lexi can always make her smile. It is so fun to see sisters who already love each other so much. Last night Sophie slept through the whole night. YEAH!!! Sophie's eyes are so beautiful and are one of my favorite things about her. She has had a clogged tear duct in the left eye. I took her to the eye doctor and they had an instrument that can unclog it. She cried and screamed and got a bloody nose but at the end of it all her eye is all fixed. The doctors were so nice and loving to her. Now we can look into her beautiful eyes without tons of gross goop and crusty. Here are just a few cute little pictures.
She looks like Joel in this picture



6 comments:

jaredandgina said...

I can't believe how much she looks like Lexie and that she is 4 months already and we still haven't even seen her! So sad, she is going to be so big when we finally do!
Horray for sleeping through the night!

Meg said...

Love these two girls...they really are so adorable! I am glad you and Sophie survived the unclogging of the tear duct :). Thanks for everything!!! I love you :)

JR said...

Oh my, Sophie really does look like Joel in those pictures, I never saw it until then!! Aleciyah had clogged tear ducts too but she never had to go through all that, poor baby girl! Glad it's all better now!! I love seeing the two sisters together, so cute! Love you!

Lindsay Wright said...

Your girls are so dang cute Anj! I just love them. Soph is getting so dang big. Its amazing how fast they grow!

Amelia said...

They are adorable Anj! I can't believe how much Sophie and Lexi look alike. Such cute girls! Every girl needs a sister... They are the best friends! I love you!!

Grandma Carolyn said...

They are adorable - of course, I'm not a prejudiced grandma! I love how much Lexi loves her little sister.

Followers