We went to St. George for Easter weekend. We had a really fun time. Lexi went to a easter egg hunt and got lots of candy. Joel, Dad and Tyson went golfing. We enjoyed the warmer weather, swimming and decorating eggs. Hope you all had a great Easter. Happy Birthday Tyson.
ANJ IT MADE ME SAD LOOKING AT THESE PICTURES, I MISS THE DAYS AT YOUR CONDO. I LOVED TO GO WITH YOU AND YOUR FAM AND SPEND EASTER. GREAT MEMORIES- THANK YOU FOR INVITING ME!! YOURS GIRLS ARE SO ADORABLE AND JUST DRESSED TO THE T! XOXO
i look through these and feel sad i have only seen Sophie a handful of times!!! that fourth picture down she looks just scrumptious. how are our babies growing up too fast? lets please get together. we don't need to do anything fancy just chill & chat at one of our houses....
Hey its Zoe...cute family and Happy Easter! I cant believe you let Lexi wear a white t shirt to dye eggs! Brave woman! I made my girls strip down to their underwear! it made for odd pictures!
I can't believe how big Sophie is getting!! It makes me SO sad! How has it been so long since we have seen you guys? I miss you dearly Anj. There is nothing like best friends, I have some good friends out here, but they don't compare to the ones back home!! Give both of your girls a big kiss from me. I don't know when we will be back to Utah, but I will have to figure something out, because it has been too long!!
8 comments:
Anjuli--looks like you guys lucked out and had a much warmer Easter than up here. You're girls are cute!
ANJ IT MADE ME SAD LOOKING AT THESE PICTURES, I MISS THE DAYS AT YOUR CONDO. I LOVED TO GO WITH YOU AND YOUR FAM AND SPEND EASTER. GREAT MEMORIES- THANK YOU FOR INVITING ME!! YOURS GIRLS ARE SO ADORABLE AND JUST DRESSED TO THE T!
XOXO
i look through these and feel sad i have only seen Sophie a handful of times!!! that fourth picture down she looks just scrumptious. how are our babies growing up too fast? lets please get together. we don't need to do anything fancy just chill & chat at one of our houses....
Anj you look amazing and I can't believe how big your baby is already!! What a cute, little family!!!!
We were in St. George too! We should have hooked up while there. We need to get together sometime soon, it has been way to long!
Hey its Zoe...cute family and Happy Easter! I cant believe you let Lexi wear a white t shirt to dye eggs! Brave woman! I made my girls strip down to their underwear! it made for odd pictures!
ugh...kate was in st george for easter weekend! she would have LOVED to see you! oh wel...we will see you in a few months. Mexico...here we come!
I can't believe how big Sophie is getting!! It makes me SO sad! How has it been so long since we have seen you guys? I miss you dearly Anj. There is nothing like best friends, I have some good friends out here, but they don't compare to the ones back home!! Give both of your girls a big kiss from me. I don't know when we will be back to Utah, but I will have to figure something out, because it has been too long!!
Post a Comment