Monday, April 12, 2010
4 Months
Sophie is 4 months old... I know they get so big so fast. She is doing really well. The doctor said she is 75% in weight, height and head. She is healthy and strong. Yeah. The other thing about four months is rice cereal. Now for those of you who are not moms yet this is what you have to look forward to. You put the cereal in the mouth they spit it right out. You put it back in the mouth they spit it out. Then they put there fingers in there mouth and try and eat the bib. So now the face, hands, bib everything is messy. Then finally they learn to swallow and you OK they have got this down. NOPE then they spit it right back out. The nice thing about rice cereal is they learn to sleep through the night better. Got to love this stage. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
she is so freaking cute!!! I cant believe 4 months has gone by already. Lets get together this week!!! Call me :)
Ha ha, I don't remember Presley ever spitting anything that resembled food out of her mouth. She loved rice cereal, but then again I gave her the yummy banana flavored kind. I can't believe she is already 4 months...she is adorable Anj!
so cute!
awe, those cheeks!!! love em'. i wish all it took was rice cereal for my kids to sleep
She has such pretty eyes, love it!
Post a Comment