When I found out I was having Lexi I thought about Bows, Dresses etc. Now that I have 2 girls ( girly girls) We love to get all dressed up for church. Jenessa-Does this look familiar Lexi's curlers and nightgown. Me and you at grandma Lees. Sophie loves her bath time. We finally got her to smile and yesterday she learned to roll over. They get so big.
They are so stinkin cute! I haven't seen those curlers forever! I remember they used to pull my hair so bad and it was so uncomfortable to sleep on them, but we wanted the curls so bad that we just wore them anyways. How funny.
6 comments:
So cute Anj. I love it! Your girly girls are adorable. They must take after their mom!
So cute. I can't believe how much they look alike! I miss you guys we need to hang out it has been way too long!!
Love it, Anj! I can already sense the bond your two little ladies will have. I love the curlers!!! I remember those from when I was young as well.
Anj they are darling! I love the sponge curlers...great memories for girls.
Those curlers are classice!! I love those pictures. Girls are so much fun, I wish we lived closer so all of us girlies could play!
They are so stinkin cute! I haven't seen those curlers forever! I remember they used to pull my hair so bad and it was so uncomfortable to sleep on them, but we wanted the curls so bad that we just wore them anyways. How funny.
Post a Comment