Friday, November 11, 2011

Family Pictures 2011

You know when you have a idea of how you want family pictures to look-  Well These are exactly what I wanted and more!!!  My problem now is I like all of them.  What family picture do I blow up big and frame??   I might need a whole wall to cover I like them so much.  Huge thanks to Lindsay Wright she is amazing and did great with Sophie who was being a grumpy 2 year old. Thanks to Joel for smiling and putting up with the picture taking, and thanks to Marissa and my mom who helped me with the outfits.  Here are a ton of pics for you to look at.  LOVE THEM :)























4 comments:

Abe and Lisa said...

I love them all too!! That would be hard to choose which ones to print. And the outfits are perfect. When I have kids to dress i'm coming to you for picture advice!!!

Theler said...

Anj those are seriously AMAZING! I want some to put up in my house! You all look great and those are the prettiest fall pictures ever!

Grandma Carolyn said...

They are absolutely adorable. I love them all! I especially like the one of the girls kissing! I am definitely going to need several of those to bring back to Beijing in January!

Colin, Jamie and Presley Kent said...

Anj, those are the cutest pictures! Seriously, I don't know how you are going to pick which ones to stick on your wall! I want one. You look beautiful as usual. Your hair is gorgeous, and so is your family! Love you!

Followers