Friday, November 11, 2011

Joel's 30

On October 8th Joel turned the big 30!!!  I had decided to throw him a surprise party and had much needed help from my family and friends.  We actually pulled it off and Joel was very surprised to say the least.  He did not expect it at all which made it even more special.  Thank you all who came to support Joel and say Hi! It wouldn't of worked if no one was here so I appreciate all of our friends and family for coming.













3 comments:

Theler said...

You did such a great Job! That was such a fun party and Joel deserved it!

Ya, and I m pretty sure I have breastmilk on my shirt... lovely! haha

Grandma Carolyn said...

I wish we could have been there for the party. I'm so glad you were able to pull off the surprise!

AlliSMiles said...

Cute! Did you know Katy is my childhood BFF?

Followers