That's it we are hanging out this weekend or Colin and I are just going to have to kidnap you guys! I can't believe how grown up Lexi looks in those pictures! I miss you!!
You have such a cute little family. We miss you guys so much. Hope everything is going well and anj good luck with the rest of this semester. I envy you for doing it with everything else you have going on.
Hey Ang! I would love to take some pictures of Lexi! Lets definately wait until it gets warmer and the flowers come out. Spring is the BEST for photoshoots!! Lets keep in touch over the next few weeks so we can schedule something. Come hang out soon, it would be a lot of fun!!
I found your blog on Heather Feil's and I just had to write you a note! Your family is DARLING! Your daughter is so cute too! We have a little girl too now. Isn't it crazy to see that we are all grown up and have babies now! Anyways, glad your well. I Woudl LOVE to hear from you!
Anj- It's been entirely too long since I have seen you. Alexa is so cute and you look just as amazing as you always have. I hope all is going well with your cute family! Love- Britt
Anj! Lexi looks so much like you it's incredible!! I can't wait until Cort and I have kids of our own. You guys are sooo lucky! Tell your mom hi for me and keep in touch.
K I am starting to miss you guys. I dont ever see you at church anymore! I see your mommy more, well go figure. I need to have a flipping kid so we can have play dates on Thursdays!
10 comments:
That's it we are hanging out this weekend or Colin and I are just going to have to kidnap you guys! I can't believe how grown up Lexi looks in those pictures! I miss you!!
-Jamie-
You have such a cute little family. We miss you guys so much. Hope everything is going well and anj good luck with the rest of this semester. I envy you for doing it with everything else you have going on.
Hey Ang! I would love to take some pictures of Lexi! Lets definately wait until it gets warmer and the flowers come out. Spring is the BEST for photoshoots!! Lets keep in touch over the next few weeks so we can schedule something. Come hang out soon, it would be a lot of fun!!
Lindsay
I loved hanging out with you guys the other night. You are so fun!!! Oh and lets do playdate this week?
ANJ!!! Hey it's Heather Gustaveson Jenson
I found your blog on Heather Feil's and I just had to write you a note! Your family is DARLING! Your daughter is so cute too! We have a little girl too now. Isn't it crazy to see that we are all grown up and have babies now! Anyways, glad your well. I Woudl LOVE to hear from you!
www.tnhjenson.blogspot.com
-Heather
She is getting so big! You guys are a darling little family. We should go to lunch sometime soon~Ali
Anj-
It's been entirely too long since I have seen you. Alexa is so cute and you look just as amazing as you always have. I hope all is going well with your cute family!
Love- Britt
anj!!! it has been so long... how are you!? your family is so cute. i love the little vest on lexi in the family picture!
Anj! Lexi looks so much like you it's incredible!! I can't wait until Cort and I have kids of our own. You guys are sooo lucky! Tell your mom hi for me and keep in touch.
K I am starting to miss you guys. I dont ever see you at church anymore! I see your mommy more, well go figure. I need to have a flipping kid so we can have play dates on Thursdays!
Post a Comment